Friday, September 6, 2013

30 days to svelte..

Well.. Lots has happened since my last posting, I have lost some weight (40 lbs in fact) and for the first time in too many years to count I am below 200 lbs! However, it isn't enough to lose weight, when the fat I do have looks like a sack of mashed potatoes flopping about my frame, so Kate and I decided to do the "30 day ab and squat challenge" ugh.

Day 1: Sept 6, 2013

Weigh in and measurement taking (this part was both good and bad, I cried happy tears when I saw my weight, but was appalled at the inches I have to lose)

Em:
Weight 195 waist 38 1/2 hip 43 left arm 14 1/2 right arm 14 left thigh 26 1/2 right thigh 26 1/2
AHHH! My thighs are the size of skinny girls' waists! Onward to firmness!


There ya go.. my fat girl body for the world to see!

Kate:
weight 160 waist 33 1/2 hip 40 left arm 14 1/2 right arm 14 left thigh 26 right thigh 26

Kate is allowing me to post this under protest, but she DID say I could!

Today I realized how much my body HAS improved, and I don't want to be thin, just firm, so I am actually only 30 lbs from my lifetime weight goal. (Side not: I am only 10 lbs from the weight the DMV thinks I am)

I will post pics and update measurements every Friday, I will also post activities/food/ etc on a semi-daily basis throughout this challenge.

If you are interested in trying it, here is what we are doing (exercises)

I do strongly recommend youtubing how to do these moves PROPERLY.. and as always, attempt at your own risk! 

Here's to being a firm fat girl.. Let's DO THIS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment